Quality Trusted and Audited Suppliers products from China tensioning wheel transmission for farm k700 machinery parts

Quality  Trusted and Audited Suppliers products from China  tensioning wheel transmission for farm  k700  machinery parts

With detailed requirments, we can also produce your unique created item. a specialized supplier of a entire range of chains, sprockets, gears, gear racks, V-belts, couplings and reducers, pto shaft, agricultural gearboxes….


Quick Information

Applicable Industries:

Producing Plant

Merchandise Name:

tensioning wheel


Cast Iron


K700 tractor










a hundred%tested


two Month



Source Capability

Provide Potential:
ten thousand Set/Sets per Day

Packaging & Supply

Packaging Particulars
Packaging Details
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Direct Time
Quantity(Bags) 1 – five hundred >500
Est. Time(days) 5 To be negotiated

Online Customization





Relevant Industries Equipment Fix Stores,Farms
Sort transmission
Use Tractors  k700
Location of Origin China
Model Identify EP
Merchandise Identify tensioning wheel
Substance Cast Iron
Software K700 tractor
Size twenty*13*9cm
Bodyweight two.7kg
Certificate ISO9001:2008
OEM Accpet
Good quality a hundred%tested
Support two Month










If you want any favorable or quickly delivery welcome to make contact with us

Q1:How your organization normally transports products to your nations around the world?

This difficulty is primarily determined by the amount of the products. If the amount of orders is enough for a container, it is recommended that containers be delivered by sea or rail if the number of orders is small, they can be shipped by the shipping and delivery organization.

Q2:Is your firm’s merchandise retailable?

Sorry, we do not accept retail orders. Our purchase quantity is identified according to the packaging of the merchandise. For illustration, if there are 30 instances in 1 box, then 30 are the cheapest get quantity.

Q3:What is the payment strategy?

If it is a spot, we need to have to get the full payment just before they can be transported if it is an order, then in accordance to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment before the deal to indicator the deal.

tractor pto shaft

As one of tractor pto shaft manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of mechanical products, We offer tractor pto shaft and many other products.

Please contact us for details.

Mail:[email protected]

Manufacturer supplier exporter of tractor pto shaft

Recent Posts